Requirements for admission to TES are:
- Acceptable testimony of saving faith in Jesus Christ
- Acceptable explanation of desires for vocational ministry
- Affirmation by leadership of home and/or current church
- For the M.Div. program, a completed bachelor’s degree from an institution recognized by TES
- For the diploma program, an acceptable level of education and applicable ministry experience
- Completed application process
All decisions pertaining to the admission of students are at the discretion of the Admission Council.
Application for admission requirements
- Download application here.
- Please follow the instructions on the application and submit all materials as early as possible.
- Once your file is complete, including all the required forms, references, statements, and fees, the Admissions Council will consider the application as quickly as possible. Admission to the Seminary may require additional information via interview with the Admissions Council upon request.
- You will then be notified regarding your acceptance to the seminary. If accepted, you will be sent a registration and information packet.